CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

College Life

This weekend, Breez, Berto and I made our road trip to Logan to see Tyler, Enano and the rest of the USU pals such as Tim, Tausha, and Rachel. I absolutely love it up there and having a college life... other than the huge mess of their house. haha. I can't wait to be done with this joke called high school and be up there next year. We're trying to convince Berto to transfer up to USU... cause having him there was way fun too. Anyways... just a short blog. I figured it would be better than no blog at all. Yay.

Goodnight Blog Family.
Randi Lynn

3 awesome comment(s):

berto said...

Yeah, I think as far as company goes, I'd probably fit in at USU the best.

But there's a lot more to it than that...We'll just have to see.

It was fun hanging out for once in forever, wouldn't you say? Let's keep doing it.

Love,
Berto

Michaelface said...

Um SUU kicks butt. But nobody comes here enough to figure that out. You guys definitely need to come down sometime! Maybe I'll come up to USU too

Randi Lynn said...

Do it.
If we all went up there...

freaking par-tay extravaganza!