CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things

Things I love: summer, warmth, graphic design, photography, journalism, my digital slr camera, my fish, eric birkin and connor berrett, a good movie, the office, that jazz, flair on facebook

Things I can do without: winter, high school, math 1010, mr warnick, dramatic people, my hurt toe, watching dancers, books, reality tv, scary movies, water polo, sunburns, stress,

Things I miss: my electric blanket, tyler chad, sleep, fringe, swimming

Things I want: summer, chocolate pudding, spring break, aggie ice cream, state fbla, my bfff, may 2010,

I can't think of anymore. This was a lame blog. Oh well. I'll probably add more as I think of some.

2 awesome comment(s):

berto said...

We all have to deal with things we don't like. And what did books ever do to you?

Love,
Berto

Morgan said...

things i love: randi's beautiful face.

things i canNOT do without: randi

things i miss: randi

things i want: you know it's randi

lol, love you!