CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kick Ass Weekend

I love knowing I'm done with high school. It took a bit to really sink in that I never ever had to step foot into that school ever again. Graduation was awesome... well... after the hot, boring ceremony. Thanks for all of you that came to cheer us on! It helped me actually be okay on stage in front of everyone... that and not falling, yay!

The all night party was fun. It's more fun when you don't have to sneak in. I was able to stay up the entire night. After the party, we went to Abigail's house to sleep. I didn't sleep too wonderful because we slept on the floor and I sleep on my sides, so my hips were aching the whole night. On only 4 or 5 hours of sleep at the most, we had lunch and went to the lake. We went tubing which was a lot of fun, it was just cold (both water and air). After, we got in Abby's hot tub, showered, and went to the singles ward luau in Midway. (Yes, I went to yet another church activity. Tyler says I'll be converted soon, I like to think of it as just eating their food for free. haha) That was basically my day yesterday. Totally exhausted, I saw Tyler for a bit then went home exhausted.

Pictures of the lake are on facebook, go look :)
Have a fantastic Sunday. :)
Randi Lynn

1 awesome comment(s):

Morgan said...

Haha, I've had bruised hips before from hard floors... Also I've eaten lots of free food :)