CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Summer Bucket List

So in replacement of a senior trip, I am going to attempt a bucket list for the summer. I want to make this summer awesome, esspecially it being my last living here in Heber. It would be cool to have others with a list, maybe even the same things so that we could do them together. This list is mostly things I've never done or things I miss doing. So enjoy.

  • Ride a horse
  • Full moon hike up Timp
  • See Timp Cave
  • Eat at the Olive Garden
  • Go clubbing
  • Girls Night
  • Visit Cascade Springs
  • Spend the day reading books and drinking coffee at Borders
  • Go geochaching
  • Go skinny dipping
  • Backyard campout
  • Fly a Kite
  • Day at Deer Creek
  • Night games at J.R. Smith
  • Go entire normal day barefoot
  • Turn phone off for an entire day
  • Go entire day sans electronics
  • Dance in the rain
  • Read and actually finish a good book
  • Laugh till I cry (off the movie, the bucket list)
  • Slow dance under the stars
  • Visit the water tower
  • Watch the sunrise
  • Watch all six star wars in one day
  • Learn to say goodbye

I hope to get pictures of each of these and make a scrapbook of it, which would be really nice. :)

Good Night Friends.
Randi Lynn

4 awesome comment(s):

Jennifer said...

excellent.

berto said...

So are you planning on never living here again? haha.

Here's things I would do with you out of your list:

-Timp hiking and cave
-Olive Garden!
-Cascade Springs
-Geocaching (how about Geohashing? haha)
-Backyard campout
-Night games

And basically everything else. And we are totally having a Star Wars marathon.

Love,
Berto

Norwegia said...

I'll take you up to the water tower if you'd like(its the only one I really know where is...)

Randi Lynn said...

Egil!
I heard you're coming to Utah this summer! :D We will definately do some of these while you are here!
Do any sound interesting so that I may save them for your presence?