CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Attention Everyone

So I have nothing really to blog about. My two weeks of summer have literally consisted only of Sims 2, facebook, bacon cheeseburgers, and movies. It's a pretty fun life i suppose. Haha.


Anyways, the news flash: we need to hang out. Definately go to Harry Potter together. Haha. Just something. I've seen the same few people all summer so far... and I want to see more of you guys! I miss you!

Well this ends my boring blog. But hey, it's better than nothing right?
Love you all so much
Randi Lynn

Ps. You just lost the game. Ha

1 awesome comment(s):

Morgan said...

I'm so glad we did hang out :) we need to do it more. I've been wanting to play sims... it's been a few years. probably not a good idea though, i don't get enough responsible stuff done anyway.