CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

What Not to Say

On facebook, there is this note going around. The first part starts with what you would say to people without mentioning names. I realized there were more than just 10 people I wanted to do this with. So, here it goes.

  • I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you, you never deserved any of that
  • Why do you make it so easy for everyone to hate you?
  • Did you really call ME the slut? Wow.
  • Sometimes I'm afraid that you're going to hit me because you're annoyed
  • I hate that you come to places and just complain. If you are really in that much pain, leave. No one cares.
  • I can't believe you're going for good. It will be so long till I see you again.
  • You won't ever have me. Get that through your head.
  • I never want to let go
  • Why is it that we have never been friends, that's a shame.
  • I envy you so much but love you, so I could never hate you.
  • I hate that you abuse you're good looks.
  • There are times where I wish you weren't ever around. Ever.
  • You are definitely my favorite, I just wish we were more a like.
  • You make me feel so stupid, haha, but I love learning new things.
  • I was actually kinda upset how long I'll have to wait.
  • I wish sometimes we could talk like we used to.
  • You changed my life. Completely. Now you don't care about me.
  • You're my biggest regret
  • I miss the old you, you used to be amazing
  • Stop complaining about having no friends. Call someone
  • Somethings are better left unsaid... keep it that way.
  • I already miss you. Be safe.
  • You are the one that made my sophomore year kick ass.
  • You are the biggest hypocrite in the world. Holy shit.
  • Sometimes you don't know when to stop.
Well... that's all I guess. I didn't want to repeat. Haha I could go on if I repeating anyone.
Don't assume one of them is you.
Randi Lynn

2 awesome comment(s):

berto said...

I do not like this.

Love,
Berto

Randi Lynn said...

Sorry. I needed to let things out.