CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

MmmHmm

Things that make my day:

(In no order)
  • Going to Tyler and Enano's house after school & homework
  • Aggie Ice Cream
  • When the marketplace has Cookies & Cream ice cream
  • Doing well on a rockband song never before drummed
  • Feeling good about a test
  • When he smiles
  • My star wars blanket
  • Surprise birthday parties
  • Spending hours walking around Wal-Mart
  • Cafe Rio. Must I say more?
  • Oreos and Milk
  • When Tyler cooks a really good dinner (lots. :D)
  • Vanilla Coke
  • Food in general. The last few have been about it haha
  • Watching Family Guy
  • Humming Enano's guitar exercises as he plays them
  • Getting good looking legs from that damn hill
  • Riding my scooter
  • Sleeping over at the shack
  • Having my hair flow around as I walk haha
  • Swimming at the HPER w/ Enano
  • Taking new photos
  • My creative arts class
  • Thinking my bio class is a breeze (thanks lance. haha)
  • Talking in the dark before bed with Janey
  • Watching Disney movies long time seen
  • Riding my scooter in the apartment
  • Counting down to Halo 3 ODST
  • Watching the Cowboys game
  • When the Cowboys actually win
  • When Tony Romo isn't Tony Homo
  • Planning this summer :)
  • Hanging out with the roomies
  • The Marketplace.
  • Lazy sunday's at the shack
  • Family Nights. haha
  • Hiking
  • Ice blocking
  • When Heber friends come up (thanks brady :))
  • Meeting strangers and getting to know them
  • Seeing pictures of you guys
Miss you guys. Hope you're all having fun whatever you're doing and wherever you are. :)
Love you. :) Randi Lynn

2 awesome comment(s):

Britta Marie said...

Ha ha ha Randi Lynn. I almost laughed out loud at Tony Homo. But I am in the library and that would have been inconsiderate. But I miss you!
And I love this list. Because I love you.

Morgan said...

Oh Randi, I miss you <3 We have a darned hill too. And I think it makes my legs nice... maybe sometimes we're walking up it at the same time! cuuuuuuuute :)