CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hmmmm

I really do feel like I should keep blogging... But I really am not lying when I say there is nothing to blog about. So I guess I'll tell of my life.


I go to school... to all my boring classes and biology (Im actually really good in that class. Mr. G and Reavs helped a lot. But Im wondering if I wanna change my major to biology.) Then I come home to my rarely quiet apartment. Sometimes I am able to take a nap if I fall asleep before the running around and screaming happens. But if not, I sit here doing absolutely nothing or sometimes even homework till 4. Yay thats when Tyler gets off. So he usually calls me and I start walking over to his house. The evening usually consists of watching Netflix, playing video games, or catching Tyler up on Fringe. :)

Thats my life. Pretty much everyday. Haha and I love it.
I'm excited to seeing you all at Abigail's wedding in 3 weeks.
Love you all, Randalynn

2 awesome comment(s):

Jennifer said...

Sounds kinda like my days. And I must say, I would prefer loudness and crazy running around to the strange quiet that sometimes pervades my little apartment. But hey, you haven't seen it, have you? This should be fixed.

Morgan said...

i can't wait to see you either :)