CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moving

So the part of the story that I least thought what would happen. I'm moving home. Yep. I'm out of money... yes... but that's not all. A few blogs ago I wrote how homesick I was. I constantly am and decided that I couldn't handle being so far away from home so suddenly. My parents want me back home and to go to UVU, so that's the plan so far. I've already told the housing place here that I am no longer living here... so there is no turning back... at least on my living situation. My amazing, yet obnoxious and loud, roommates are sad... but they will live without me. I told them to stay in touch with me like on facebook and they can come to the wedding... yep.


So for those of you that are in Heber... I'll be home. Yay, right? Those of you on the swim team... I'm hoping to talk to Steve soon to see if he'll let me help him out... being paid as a coach or not... I miss it and would love to see and smell the pool again. Haha.

That is all. That's my life at the moment. And for those of you rolling your eyes saying and thinking I'm a pansy... I don't care. Think what you want. But I miss my family and Heber... A lot. Logan is cold and crazy and full of a lot of stupid people that I'm no longer able to handle. Haha. So there.

Love you all. Randalynn. :)

4 awesome comment(s):

Britta Marie said...

Randi Lynn.

I'm proud of you for doing what you know is right for you. Sometimes we get distracted by what other people want for us that we forget to make ourselves happy too.

Come visit us Salt Lake kids sometime? I'd love to see you.

-Britta Marie

berto said...

What Britta said.

and there's basically no one here except me. haha. and Eric and Connor, I suppose.

Love,
Berto

Randi Lynn said...

And Natalie and Kristen!!!

Morgan said...

I will be happy to have you near. er. but you probably know this because we kind of talked about it a little on sunday. love.