CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thank God for Braces.

So my mom got the pictures of my sister's before braces from the orthodontist. That reminded her that she still had mine. Dear lord. I would be embarrassed, but I'm not cause I have amazing looking teeth now. I had to go through a lot of oral surgeries to even be able to get the braces on. I have either two or four adult teeth missing because I simply didn't have enough room in my mouth for them. After three years (they originally told me I would only have them for a year and a half) I got them off. Best day ever. Here are the before and after pictures...Let's just say... Thank God for Braces.

2 awesome comment(s):

Morgan said...

Wow!! Quite a difference.

berto said...

Confession: I've never been to the dentist. hm.

Love,
Berto